Thursday, December 4, 2008

St. Nicholas Day

....is tomorrow, December 6. I just finished up wrapping two gifts for the boys -- a Schleich Nativityand a board book, Christmas in the Manger. (I also wrapped up two Byron Barton board books for my two-year-old nephew's birthday -- Trucks and Trains.)

It will be our first time celebrating St. Nick and I'm looking forward to it. Since I love books as gifts, I expect St. Nick will deliver more books and probably more Christmas books every year. 

What are your St. Nick traditions? 

(Tomorrow is also Poetry Friday!)

3 comments:

Little Willow said...

I've drafted my Poetry Friday entry in advance, so it will be officially posted tomorrow morning here:

http://slayground.livejournal.com/446364.html

Thanks for hosting! :)

Brimful Curiosities said...

How did they like the nativity? We also own a Schleich set and I bought some extra animals like sheep, a donkey and camels to go with it. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Karen said...

I have been thinking about adding animals. They like the people but we have been having difficulty w/the figures roaming the house... I guess it's quite a journey to Bethlehem!