Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thank you for your kindness!

Mommy's Favorite Children's Books recently received two wonderful blog awards from two very wonderful bloggers:
What's really special to me is that I LOVE both Infant Biblophile and The Bookworm's Booklist, they are two of my very favorite blogs to visit and I enjoy reading their recommendations and reviews.  

Also of note, more than 10,000 people have visited Mommy's Favorite Children's Books since the blog started last summer.  A very big THANK YOU to everyone who has stopped by, and everyone who has taken time to participate and leave comments.  

I'd also like to share my thanks for the Kidlitosphere community, a great group of people who are very welcoming and well-informed.  It's been a pleasure to participate in the group and connect with other people who enjoy children's literature so much! 
 

No comments: