Sunday, September 7, 2008

Starting Playmobil

Playmobil toys are apparently classics that have been around forever (since I was a kid). But I haven't had any experience with them. I read about Playmobil while discussing dollhouses (yes, for my boys) on a message board I love, and found that many, many parents have had great experiences with it. So.... I placed an order last week and we're going to give it a try. I'm a little concerned as I hear about tiny pieces. When the order arrives (I decided to get a playground and family figures) I might just play with it myself to see if I feel it's appropriate to use now or if we should wait. My nearly 4-year-old sounds about the right age but we'll see....

Anyway, this isn't a recommendation yet..... I will update with my impressions of Playmobil if it turns out to be a big hit. Just an update on something new we'll be playing with and that I'm feeling excited about.

Did you play with Playmobil as a child? Are your kids playing with it now? I'm interested to hear more!

No comments: